Virtual Computer Display Unit for Flight Simulation
This application will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC through a TCP/IP network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
Limitations on DEMO Version :
- User is limited to Rio de Janeiro area (SBGL, SBRJ, SBJR, SBSC, SBAF airports)
- Limited to 1 simultaneous connection, captain side, LCD white screen, prevent screen timeout not availble
1. Supports FS9, FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1and V2)
2. This version is supporting only the following add-ons :
- PMDG 737 NGX (Works only with versions SP1C and SP1D original purchased from PMDG).
- IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
3. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br . This software will run on your PC and interface with the simulator. Please note that VAInterface only runs on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (will not work on Windows XP).
4. For main installation tips and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
5. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
Virtual CDU DEMO is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Virtual CDU DEMO (version 1.8) has a file size of 1 bytes and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 234 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.